Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Chihuly Glass and Garden museum - Seattle part 4



Dear diary,

it's been a while since I made the last post. But in the meantime, we moved to a new apartment and I'm preparing for two new jobs. Happy changes, but changes. And I'm always struggling with them.

Anyway, I hope I'll find my way into regular blogging soon. In the meantime, I have at least 2 more posts from Seattle for you.

This one here, is to present a different museum. More like an exhibition, not a museum really. But with really impressive art.

Dale Chihuly is a glass artist from Tacoma, Washington. He has amazed the world with his glass creations, has had many exhibitions all around the world. 



At the Seattle Center I found the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibition that is definitely a must-see for Seattle's tourists. I spend some hours wandering around the glass exhibits, admiring the colors, the shapes and the lighting on these magnificent glass sculptures.

I say no more, I just let you enjoy the pictures below.

Yours,
Jennoula









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...