Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Paris - Boulangeries Patisseries (Paris, FR)






Dear diary,

it's been almost a month since my last post. There are plenty of reasons for that. Mostly because of trips, but I promise to explain further with lots of photos...

For now, I'll take you to Paris. The city of lights, the capital of France, the most romantic european city (for me).

I am lucky enough to have visited Paris many times. Hopefully more in the future since my sis lives there and it's always a good excuse on my way home (Greece), to stop by and spend a couple of parisian days :)

Today's post is about boulangeries-patisseries!

Paris is full of bakeries and pastry shops, baguettes, croissants, desserts. In my last visit in Paris, last December, I took many pictures of bakery shops. 

It's too bad I cannot capture the smells in a photo... Otherwise you'd be already searching for a freshly-baked baguette...

Enjoy some of the parisian bakeries, while I'll be preparing the next days' posts with awesome restaurants you have to visit in Paris!

Yours,
Jennoula

ps. Check out these great colorful desserts in the last photos. They seem to have a velvet-like texture, isn't it awesome?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...